Slovenia, Begunje -Gorenjska
- Planning, directing and managing all activities relating to the implementation of the project for which you are responsible, with a view to achieving optimum quality, cost control and timeliness
- Coordinating all necessary resources (people, time, available funds, etc.) to optimize project costs
- Ensuring maximum efficiency and productivity of all resources and assets, with the aim of successfully managing and completing the project
- Producing reports for specific time periods and for different purposes
- Responsibility for the successful completion of the project, within available funds, resources and agreed timeframes, to carry out the work in accordance with laws, regulations and standards to ensure occupational health and safety.
- Level VII economic or technical education
- 12 months' experience in the post described
- ability to work as part of a team
- accuracy, reliability and flexibility
- a fixed-term contract with the possibility of renewal
- full-time employment
- the opportunity for personal and professional development
You can apply through our contact form and we will get back to you.